sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

CRAZY - VIOLIN - JIMMY CHAOS






JimmyChaosViolin | 2 de outubro de 2008

"Crazy" Gnarls Barkley Cover on Violin
by Jimmy Chaos

•Thanks to everyone for listening to my video. I appreciate all your generous comments and I sincerely apologize to anyone whom I haven't responded to. If you message my inbox or send me an email, I promise I will get back to you.

•Some of you asked for notes to this. Unfortunately I usually don't play with sheet music, and I never got in the habit of writing anything down. My apologies.

•NEW TO FACEBOOK: Recently created a musicians page for my music.
http://www.facebook.com/jimmychaosviolin
________________________________________­_____________________________________

Jimmy Chaos is currently gigging around the Chicago-area, offering violin services for studio, private lesson, and event music.

email: jimmychaosviolin@yahoo.com
website: http://www.myspace.com/jimmychaosviolin
Categoria:MUSIC

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário